Appropriate preparation to the processes connected with the necessity of declaring a bankruptcy is essential to properly manage the company and its assets. Thanks to a permanent contact with experts in this field, the interests of entrepreneurs may be protected and a case may be solved in a proper way.
We provide assistance at each stage of bankruptcy proceedings. We perform actions resulting from the procedure of the declaration of bankruptcy and bankruptcy proceedings conducted following the declaration of bankruptcy.
We take the following actions under the bankruptcy proceedings:
- preparing bankruptcy petitions – on behalf of the bankrupt as well as creditors,
- providing assistance in the preparation of arrangement proposals and amendments to them,
- preparing all kinds of petitions and pleadings for the bankrupt or creditors,
- representing creditors or the bankrupt in the bankruptcy proceedings.
We also advise in the event of implementing restructuring and reorganisation programmes in case of threat of insolvency.
We take the following actions under the proposed activities:
- preparing all kinds of petitions and letters connected with reorganisation proceedings,
- representing entrepreneurs in reorganisation proceedings,
- representing partners and members of legal persons’ bodies in the proceedings for the imposition of a ban on conducting business activity.